1. Everything is cooler is slow-motion.
2. It’s even more awesome when it’s a close-up.
3. This is called globular transfer. How cool is that?
Courtesy: YouTube user vurtrunner
4. Submerged arc welding uses a powder to protect the weld.
5. This is called ‘walking the cup.’
6. NASA uses this process to build rockets. It’s called friction stir welding.
Courtesy: Youtube channel MSU Gradstudent
7. There’s nothing like your welder friends to keep you motivated.
8. Isn’t looking this cool a good enough reason?
9. Underwater welding is probably the most gnarly career in the world.
Courtesy: YouTube channel Hard Hat Divers Corp.
1o. You can even become a welding robot programmer.