Today marks the 40th anniversary of the release of Star Wars: Episode IV – A New Hope. To commemorate the occasion we’ve brought together a collection of amazing welding art inspired by these movies.
1. This AT-AT looks better than the ones from the original films.
2. This tie fighter looks just as good.
3. I think there’s a theme emerging here.
4. Han Solo would be proud of this one.
5. “Luke, I am your (scrap metal) father.”
6. The best starfighter in the galaxy.
7. It might not be a sculpture, but it still looks awesome.